I thought it was about time I took Kylie out to show her what Mommy does for a living. Well eating and drinking really isn't what I do but it usually involves that. One of my accounts and friend Kevin is in town and Brian, Kylie and I went to dinner with him. Kylie enjoyed sitting on the patio of the restaurant right on the intercoastal and watching the boats and yachts drive by. She never made a peep but was a tough negotiator and I think she closed the deal :) Made Mommy and Daddy very proud.
Kylie getting ready for the dinner

Kevin (from Cruise Holidays), Kylie and I
1 comments:
Hi,kylie. Make sure learn all the trade of making a lot of money early. your dad only made a little bit of money when he was doing the King and I play. Love Po.Po
Post a Comment