This month is no exception. Within the last month Kylie has mastered the skill of the military crawl, you know the one where you only use your arms to take you around the room. No traditional crawling yet but in the Lum house nothing is traditional. Kylie is getting better at sitting up on her own, feeding herself the bottle, drinking out of a cup and starting to eat finger foods. Her personality is truly coming out as she knows when she wants something and will let you know that she wants it. She also is starting to put her arms out as a indication to pick her up. Leaving her at daycare has been more challenging as she is starting to notice when your not there and cries. This month Kylie has fallen in love with Mac (our dog) she wants him near her at all times and cries out for him to come near her.
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful girl to call our own and can't wait to see what tomorrow and the next day may bring. Perhaps she will get her first tooth, learn to walk or say mama (okay or dada!)
Here is a video of her and the military crawl!


3 comments:
kind of scale is that?? That isn't your normal supermarket produce scale? I feel you needed to pull some strings to get her on that one...
I can't believe how big she is!!! A beautiful baby -- love that crawl!!! Hugs!
I know I know!!! Why don't you have the deli dept weigh her with a slice of ham :) sit her on and see how much you have to pay for her :) ORRRR at the airport scale ::)
Good Luck with the crawling lesson..next video I would like to see the teacher showing her how to crawl. Love it how she gets lazy towards the end and just slides her tummy.
Have a fab day.
Post a Comment