Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another proud moment...

With mommy on her last day of travel for work, we weren't sure exactly what was planned for this father/daughter day, but it sure was a busy one. We started off the day with a 4 hour excursion to Dunkin Donuts and around the neighbor hood driving her car, but then the afternoon we spent out on the lake as Kylie had some desire to go on "daddy's boat" (note that she refers to mommy's ship as being Royal Caribbean).  
In the past Kylie enjoyed driving the boat (a boat approx. 12 feet long that I would take to go fishing in the lake behind us). This use to mean that Kylie takes over the driving and you literally go in circles till your dizzy. But today she really wanted to fish! Fishing has always been one of my great relaxing hobbies, so I am glad she has some interest. Maybe now I can say "some interest" is an understatement. She actually caught her own fish and with the great camera skills I have, smirk, you can see the outcome. 

Yes I admit, I was being the over protective parent in the back ground. I thought the fish was going to pull Kylie and the rod into the water at one point.

Her official first fish she caught! 

Not afraid at all to hold them!

Loving Life! One of Dad's proud day for her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie, What a good catch!!!!!!! You are great job.We are so proud of you., what a happy day for father and daughter. love, Gung Gung and Po Po.

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template