Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm a Party Girl

Kylie attended a birthday party this past weekend to celebrate the birthdays of Noah and Becca our neighbors (Brother and Sister with close birthdays).  It was complete with a huge obstacle course bounce house.  Of course this is where Kylie spent the duration of her time at the party.  What is really awesome is Kylie is one of the youngest kids in our neighborhood and all of the other kids keep a good eye on her.  I think sometimes Brian and I don't even need to be there.  On the bounce house they stationed themselves along the way in different spots in case Kylie needed help. Although, Kylie clearly stated multiple times, I GOT IT!




 

Her American Idol Audition 


Brian, Kylie and I played a little indoor volleyball last night.  Kylie loves volleyball how ironic! 




0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template