Monday, June 25, 2012

Celebrate

There is nothing that Brian, Kylie and I like to do more than to celebrate.  Large celebrations or small we share laughter and good times.  Today was a celebration for Mac (our dog) as it is his 12th Birthday.  Kylie and I stopped on our way home from work and picked out the perfect cake for him.  She picked out cupcakes for him, a toy and he needed treats.  Ironically she went down the aisle and picked out the exact ones he liked.  She came home and hid the purchases so Mac didn't see them.  When it was time she helped sing Happy Birthday to him.  A GREAT time was had by all tonight!  Including Mac who is on a sugar high!

Time to sing to Mac



Don't eat the cake yet

Showing Mac what she got for him


Trying to give Mac a Hug

Silly....

Yeah I am not sure what caption to use for the next two..


Cupcake

0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template