If there is one thing Kylie loves to do it is by far swimming. She is a fish and enjoys spending countless hours in the pool. Yes, I know for many of you there is a wintry mix hitting and spreading across your streets. For us the weather is cooler in mid 70's but the pool is heated. The one thing that can be challenging is that Kylie can't wear her hearing aids in the pool so you have to adapt by looking at her face to face or making hand signals. I am sure you will agree from these pictures of her swimming lessons followed by the Family Fun Day at the Pool she was having a blast!
Ahhhh Relaxing..
Just kick your feet back
I am thirsty time for a drink
All of us on the caterpillar
Bonus Photo - Kylie and her Gung Gung
playing the harmonicas!





0 comments:
Post a Comment