WARNING THE VIDEO MAY MAKE YOU TEARY EYED. This isn't the best video as we didn't have a personal video company at the appointment today. However, I think you can see the look on Kylie's face when the hearing aids are turned on for the first time and her reaction. Next time I will ask for a hair and makeup personnel prior to the video. She is doing great and I sneezed from the bedroom with the door closed and she says Bless You Mommy! So touching!!
Monday, December 19, 2011
Kylie's New Hearing Aids
WARNING THE VIDEO MAY MAKE YOU TEARY EYED. This isn't the best video as we didn't have a personal video company at the appointment today. However, I think you can see the look on Kylie's face when the hearing aids are turned on for the first time and her reaction. Next time I will ask for a hair and makeup personnel prior to the video. She is doing great and I sneezed from the bedroom with the door closed and she says Bless You Mommy! So touching!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment