I have been traveling for almost three weeks and so thrilled to be home with Kylie and Brian. Kylie didn't miss a beat as her Po Po and Gung Gung came down to help out and watch her as well as her Grandma. We really have mastered the iPad with Skype and I feel like no matter where I am at I can see Kylie. She would just sigh when she saw me and say Oh Mommy Work. I sighed too!
Here are some of the things that occured in the last three weeks.
Kylie received this microphone from her Uncle Leo. As you can tell even though we are not sure what she is singing she feels that she has a future as a Singer/Song Writer. Personally I might understand her more than Eminem.
Kylie also received some awesome Hello Kitty stuff from Jess and Hugo for her birthday. Kylie also attended the grand opening and got her hair and makeup done!
Here is Kylie just being Kylie - Super Funny!
Lastly, yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Patch to make sure we were ready for Halloween!










0 comments:
Post a Comment