Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beach or Bust!!

Today Kylie and I embarked on an adventure to Deerfield Beach, a 15 minute drive. We kept our supplies light as we knew Mommy would have to carry everything. We were lucky when we got to the beach that we got a spot right in front. With those of you not familiar it is one step and you are on the sand. I taught Kylie to feed the meter with quarters and off we went. It was the best morning ever! Kylie loved the water and road the waves in her monkey tube. She kept telling the waves to STAY and then when they approached her she jumped. She came out of the water all shriveled up and happy girl. She played in the sand for a bit but found the water to be more amazing. We stayed for about three hours with good intentions that by the time we got home she would be wiped out. Good strategy if it would have worked. Just one tired Mommy and one Happy Girl. I don't think I have ever seen her so happy! We even got to see our neighbors chilling at the beach as well!

I think she was shocked about the every 20
mins of suntan lotion, shades, hats etc. I took care of her!


Waves Waves Mama!
Kylie with the water sprayer fan.
She didn't offer to keep me cool :(

Time for the water! Watch out Waves Here She Comes
Here is a shot of Kylie helping me make French Toast.
I just love her hair can be pulled back into a ponytail now.
We can be twins!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie looks just like her Mommy in the last photo. Way too cute!
Aunt Ro

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template