Tuesday, January 4, 2011

That's My Girl

Kylie decided tonight as we were headed off to bed that my calculator was quite interesting. She kept walking around the house typing on the buttons and talking and laughing. I am not sure if she was calculating what the cost of college was going to be, or what she wanted her allowance to be when she gets older but she loved the calculator and its funny ways. She had to take the calculator to sleep with her tonight and her Teddy Bear had to hold it. I tried to move it and she say No This Way Mama. Who is going to argue with someone that wants to sleep with a calculator. I snuck up to check out the calculator and my sleeping girl here is what I found. For the analytical nerdy girl I am this was the best night ever!

0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template