Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Face??

Today, I picked up Kylie asked her about her day and she said nothing. Okay no worries, I asked her if she was going to talk to me on the way home for which she decided to shake her head no. Okay again, quiet ride I am for it. So finally, I had to ask, "Kylie, are you going to talk to Mommy." She answered, "No Talking!"

So we get home and Kylie starts talking cause she sees all the holiday decorations in the neighborhood which she believes were put on the trees and houses just for her. We go through our normal routine get the mail and check the front door for packages.

So this is what we found sitting at our front door.


At first I was like hmmm odd I guess a kid left this here. I will return it tomorrow. But once Kylie had it she kept saying a ball a ball and running around screaming (so much for the quiet). Once we got inside, where there was light we noticed attached to the ball was a card and it had been delivered by USPS. What a thoughtful gift from her godfather Hugo and Jess. She wanted to bathe with it, sleep with it. Right now it is sleeping in her rocking chair in her room.

Ball Grams.. What a great happy concept! Thanks Jess and Hugo for making this two year old super happy tonight!

0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template