Friday, October 29, 2010

Kylie's School Halloween Parade

Brian and I were able to attend Kylie's Halloween Parade at school today. Whatever these teachers make is not enough in my book. There are 12 kids in Kylie's class all who were pumped up and excited for the Parade. Brian and I assisted in getting the kids to all the different Trick or Treat spots and stayed for their party, we even help to clean up (Happy to note that Kylie had the choice of apples, cheese and chips and chose apples for a snack).

Unfortunately the battery died on our camera but we were able to catch some great pictures!

Tomorrow is another Halloween Party, as a good friend said you might as well use the costume as much as possible. Have a SPOOKtacular weekend!

Kylie the Butterfly (plus Brian - YES Only picture)
Kylie and Mommy
Kylie and Madison
Kylie's Class ready
Kylie worried there is no more candy
Stop hugging me and let me Trick or Treat!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO I'm all caught up with the Lum adventures!! Kylie is just a doll. I loved her costume!!! She is a beautiful butterfly!
Happy Halloween.

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template