Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend = NO LABOR

Kylie, Brian and I headed north for Labor Day weekend to spend sometime at my parents house. Any excuse to go to Atlanta I will take! I don't think we sat still all weekend as with Kylie you have to keep going going going. We had a blast from going to the lake to the pool to spending time together. We shared a lot of laughs and crying (from laughing so hard). The weekend was a lot of fun and Kylie enjoyed being on a airplane. She insisted on saying goodbye to everyone and everything from the flight attendant to the airplane itself!

A Day at Lake Lanier
It was 59 Degrees when we hit the lake.. a little cold for us!
Kylie laughing hysterically as she kept purposely rolling off the raft
Trying to take a family picture. WAIT.. Why did I have tread water?
Take 27!

Kylie and Grandpa driving the boat. Kylie liked to go beep beep
Grandpa was tired from all the driving and used the raft to shade him from the sun (Now 87 degrees!)

Grandpa, Grandma, Kylie and I relaxing!
Kylie taking a snack break
The Pool and Playground

Three Generations on the Swings

Kylie waiting to see the FSU score on ESPN...

1 comments:

Shawn said...

looks like you all had a great time! love the "family picture", I can just hear your voice, your face is priceless.

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template