Saturday, July 24, 2010

Washing the Cars

Ever since I was little, my Dad has instilled his belief in me of always washing your cars each week. While his family always comes first, clean cars are a very close second. He even washed cars when we lived in Chicago when it was COLD COLD, one time locking me inside the car as the door froze! (Yes that should explain how crazy he is!) Needless to say, I always take care of my car.

This time I thought I would teach Kylie the importance of washing your car and she would make her Grandpa proud. She was very detailed oriented with the washing, even taking time to hand wash the car with "bubbles".

Here I am washing the car when I was little
Here is Kylie washing the car

Video: Kylie rinsing the car



Bonus Shot - Kylie watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and
wearing "old school" headphones


0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template