There has been a lag in the blogging lately but hey I have been on the road for almost two weeks straight. Brian has done any amazing job on his own taking care of Kylie and I am extremely grateful ! They both seem very happy but both happy I am home.
Today, Kylie's school was closed for a teacher work day. So Brian took Kylie this morning to A Latte Fun (indoor playground) and this afternoon once I was back in town we took Kylie to Splash Adventure (water playground).
Here is a video of her organizing her toys (she makes me so proud)
A Latte Fun - Kylie Running Around

Water Playground - Kylie had a blast and went on all of the slides over and over and over.. Even the enclosed ones.



Here are some other random favorites from the last two weeks.
Kylie wearing her stickers as braclets

Kylie pudding day one and day two (it is her new favorite!)


Kylie and her Grandpa on Memorial Day enjoying the pool

The Green Monster!!!



Here are some other random favorites from the last two weeks.
Kylie wearing her stickers as braclets

Kylie pudding day one and day two (it is her new favorite!)


Kylie and her Grandpa on Memorial Day enjoying the pool

The Green Monster!!!
Driving So Early???
1 comments:
Love the green monster video! It warms my heart.
Post a Comment