Sunday, February 21, 2010

zrooooooooooooooooom

Now that Kylie is walking non-stop trying to get her to hold still for photos is near to impossible. So we have been doing more videos! She is non-stop walking and today she mastered Super-Walmart, I don't know about her but I was exhausted after all that walking!

Here are some shots from the last few days!



Kylie the Music Maker (Thanks Zuke!) -
Yes I don't know how to flip it


Kylie loves our ab ball. She thinks she should sit and play on it all the time. She had a meltdown when we finally had to play with something else. Here she is doing up and down (her favorite game anywhere!)


Kylie Chair Dancing...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She rocks in denim!! My violin teacher said that the best way to teach music to small children is with a tambourine. I think she is headed to superstardom!!

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template