
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Daddy and I
Yesterday Tricia was in Philly for work, so it was Daddy Daycare time. Kylie woke up with a smile as usual and we decided that we were going to look smart with our Evergreen Investments shirt on and then head on over to the library. Of course we had to play with the toys there. But I must admit, I was able to at least read one book to her and it had do with sports. Kylie again loved to be observant and watched all the other kids running around. Besides going to the library, we were able to spend some time at Target, and then even do some drive-thru Taco Bell. No, tacos yet for Kylie!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hi everyone--
so cute, sleeping standing up, i've never seen that before!
love you guys,
soph and crew
Sleeping standing up is the best picture ever! I love it!
That is perhaps the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment