Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Kylie, Brian and I had a wonderful Easter weekend with my parents in town. We also had Billy, Wendy, William and Isabella over for a Easter Egg Hunt and Dinner. Fun was had by all all weekend and I am not sure who is more tired. Kylie zonked out early and Brian and I are trying to keep our eyes open. We had a blast with my parents and sad to see them go.

Learning to play Shanghai Rummy (A Straub Family Tradition)
Coloring Easter Eggs with Grandpa
Easter Morning - She found all the Eggs

Not happy about the pink shoes and cup from the Easter Bunny - Atlanta. She wanted the tags and plastic off first!

She knows how to rip the paper off her gifts!!

Holding her new Lamb Lily from Gung Gung and Po Po (She took a nap with it)
The Three Of Us
Grandpa and Grandma saying Goodnight before they leave

0 comments:

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template