Monday, January 12, 2009

Future Volleyball Star???


Tonight was one of the first nights that Brian had volleyball practice right after work. Therefore, Kylie and I came home from work and did the whole routine without her Dad. She was fine (I was pulling out my hair! - Thankfully you can drink your dinner!).

Anyways, Kylie wanted to practice her volleyball skills so one day she could play on her Dad's team. I think we made a lot of progress. She enjoyed laying on the volleyball and practicing her dive sprints. Diving she has down sprints not so much. When she tried to lick the ball I figured she had enough. You don't see many volleyball stars licking the volleyball. I also found out that if you put the pacifier in there is a lot less whining, especially when your running a lot of drills.

After all that practice Kylie needed a bath

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! what a precious face. "Elites teams here I come " Too bad Billy won't be able to coach her. She is too good for his teams! LOL :)

 

Living La Vida Lum Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template